Thursday, May 7, 2009

Just a Note

I thought that some who read this blog might be new to it. I have been writing it with the hopes that others who need it will find both hope and inspiration. I encourage you to go back to the beinning and read from the first posts so that you might have and opportunity to get to know Melodina and her struggle with cancer. I believe that it is an epic and inspirational story.

Although Melodina passed away on January 10th, 2009 she inspired many around the world. Her life and her story still continue to do so. I expect to post some of the comments from people who wrote about Melodina and how she effected their lives on this blog in the coming days and weeks. I trust that in keeping Melodina's memory and her inspiration alive that you and others may be inspired in your own lives. Together we can help change in world - one baby step at a time.

No comments: